domingo, 9 de novembro de 2008

lusaa


claro que a tese não se escreveu em 150 dias. a culpa é toda do beko: thanks for the bad juju!

So with no money, no job, no thesis, I'm sure better days will come. Or maybe the crisis will whisk them away. At any rate, saw a falling star yesterday in the starless Lisbon sky and Christmas is just around the corner... again.

Immediately I summon my uncanny ability to not go with the flow. What has survived countless crisis, countless wars, countless famine-stricken minds? Philosophy! That's what I'll do! Also uncanny is my want for a "west wing"-kind of job and my dislike for the practical side of Law, irrespective of the branch. To sum up, I want a "deluxe" life... though the mere thought of the path leading to such a life is enough to put me in a lethargic, comatose state of mind.

all in all, i'm just twenty five. 

"****! I'm old!"

Deluxe: Poolside at the long-anticipated Four Seasons Bosphorus, where the rates range from merely expensive to stratospheric
Photo: Yoray Liberman for The New York Times

Sem comentários: