sábado, 7 de março de 2009

Stock Offer: I'm a toxic ASSet

RESOLUTION

Since citibank shares have gone through the roof and back, and they are very much BACK, and since my planned life has recently crashed (AGAIN) with the sad pathetic loser reality of my life, I thought:

IF THE BIGGEST BANK IS NOW A PENNY BANK,

WHY CAN'T I, WHO IN PLATO'S WORLD OF VALUES AND IDEAS WOULD PASS AS THE PROPER CONCEPT, VALUE AND IDEA OF "A BEING A LOSER", OFFER SHARES OF MY LIFE?

They are obviously toxic assets, but if the Government is willing to buy them...and I'm offering them... it must be a great deal, right?

SO FROM NOW ON I'M GONNA TAKE EVERYONE'S OPINION ON EVERY LITTLE DARN THING. BY JULY, I HOPE TO KNOW ENOUGH OF SPSS TO HAVE A SCIENTIFIC ACCOUNT OF WHAT MY LIFE SHOULD BE...

for now, an unscientific one will do!

Sem comentários: