sexta-feira, 9 de janeiro de 2009

ö? ö!


Esqueci-me: ela e as amigas enfiam-se em buracos de gelo nuas e comem frango.

E em grande contraste com a minha vida:

CNN: How big was music in your life before you joined the band?

Nina Persson: I've loved music my whole life. But I never really listened to a record and thought that was something that I wanted to do. I was interested in becoming a painter, an architect, a designer. Those are the things I was interested in. But music, I never took instrument classes -- it was a random thing to start doing.

CNN: Sometime a career finds you?

Nina Persson: Yeah and I was a person who was really helped by it. I was looking for something but I didn't know what it was and it proved to fulfill what I needed at the time.

Se eu soubesse tocar guitarra e cantar, ia para Nashville ou Malmö ou [...], em vez de aturar tretas mal importadas. E não estou a falar de música!

Sem comentários: