domingo, 28 de dezembro de 2008

few days left till... something

By now, everyone who knows me or stumbled on my blog and kept reading for more than ten seconds, knows that I was taught this little trick called speedreading. Everyone who knows me and everyone who stumbled on my blog and managed to keep reading for five seconds, knows that, though I know the theory of speedreading, I have yet to master or even grasp the technique.

As happens everytime I feel some desperation or circumstantial claustrophobia, I am reminded that I might already have the answer for my problems... if we reject the snake-oil hypothesis, that is! Faith is, indeed, everything and, although I am set on giving speedreading a go, I cannot shake this unhelpful skepticism.

Sadly, I never wanted something so much as to try hard (let alone Michael Phelps-hard) to get it. Still, I often find myself disappointed (and disappointing others) with failures that could either have been prevented or anticipated, were it not for my childish mix of optimism and laziness.

So, once more, once more, with feeling...
here are my current the stats: 2/36
I am clearly screwd!

Sem comentários: